FREE REGISTRATION – Click the date link (in red) to sign up!
All times are Los Angeles PDT.
It’s been almost two years since I’ve done a webinar on multicam editing in Final Cut Pro X. With the new interface, its time to take another look at what’s new.
Multicam shooting records an event using multiple cameras. Multicam editing allows us to see all those images at the same time as we edit the show. As cameras get less expensive and editing software gets more powerful, multicam shooting is becoming the norm, not the exception.
In this session, I plan to cover:
* Tips on shooting multicam events that save time in editing
* File organization before importing
* File import and when to create proxies
* Modify metadata to simplify editing
* Build, sync and modify a multicam clip
* Edit multicam
* Integrate double-system sound
* Secrets of the Angle Editor
* The Angle Viewer and bank switching
* Effects and multicam clips
* Special uses of multicam editing
Registration to our live events is always free.
This is an intermediate-level webinar. While any editor can benefit from this, some experience with FCP X will be helpful. You will only need a web browser to view this session.
Any problems or concerns with registration?
Contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: