THE 2015 EDITION OF OUR FAVORITE CONTEST!
– – – CONTEST CLOSED SEPT. 30, 2015 – – –
It’s Time For Some CREATIVE TRUTHS!
We are looking for “Creative Truths” — thoughts and aphorisms that describe the creative process and ring true in your life. In fact, we are turning this into a contest – its free, fun, and informative. In 20 words (more or less), send us your favorite “creative truth.” Submissions may be either serious or humorous; though, truthfully, the humorous ones are more fun. Want to see past winners? We collected them into a Kindle book – see it here!
THE RULES FOR CREATIVE TRUTHS 2015
- Entry is free
- ANYONE can enter
- ENTER as many times as you want
- Text must be rated PG or better for consideration
- No purchase necessary.
- This contest runs until we get tired of it
Here’s one of the winners from the last time we ran this contest:
“So, all project files are corrupt, all the cards have been written over, there’s absolutely no original media and no one thought to have made a back-up. Mmm, bit of a challenge, then.”
OK, so maybe that was more than 20 words. Here are other favorites from the last contest:
- “No one is interested in actually reviewing your edit until two days after you delete the project from your hard drive.”
- “Nobody checks spelling until the master is posted to the web.”
- “The deadline is always one hour too early.”
WIN A PRIZE
We award at least one prize every week. As part of publishing the winners, we will credit you with a link to your website, if you provide it to us. Winning entries will be announced:
- In Larry’s Free Weekly Newsletter
- On our Facebook and Twitter Feeds
- On our Weekly Winners page
- And anywhere else we can think to share them
Winners receive their choice of one FREE Larry Jordan video webinar (via download)!
Also, the top two winners each week (starting August 17th) will receive a FREE FiltrCutPro effects bundle from LightLeakLove.
Judging is solely at the discretion of Larry Jordan & Associates, Inc.
… AND MAYBE WIN A BIG PRIZE!
Unity Intercom is donating their Basic Plan (valued at $499) as a Grand Prize for our Creative Truths Contest! The Grand Prize will go to the top entry at the end of the contest, as decided by the team here at Larry Jordan & Associates, Inc. For more info about Unity, go to http://www.unityintercom.com.
Fire up those brain cells and send us a Truth!
FINE PRINT You agree that all submissions are original with you; please don’t enter someone else’s work. All submissions become the non-exclusive property of Larry Jordan & Associates, Inc. This allows us to use what you submit in whatever manner we choose. Basically, we’re gonna put the best ones into another book.