Apple Updates Final Cut Pro to 10.6.1
On Nov. 15, 2021, Apple updated Final Cut Pro to version 10.6.1.
All the improvements were bug fixes, as the list below indicates. However, one fix that was not mentioned is a significant improvement in Object Tracking. What was unusable in FCP 10.6 is now useful in 10.6.1.
Here’s an article that details the improvements in Object Tracking.
– – –
Changes made in Final Cut Pro 10.6.1
- Fixes an issue that could prevent successful import of FCPXML 1.9 and 1.10 files.
- Improves performance when opening large libraries.
- Fixes an issue where the Command-Z keyboard shortcut would not perform an Undo if Language was set to Spanish in System Preferences.
- Fixes an issue in the Export File share destination where the Video Codec setting was unavailable after choosing Computer as the format.
- Improves reliability during playback of AC3 audio.
- Improves stability when removing audio effects in the inspector.
- Improves stability when opening projects from the browser.
- Improves stability when previewing effects in the Effects browser.
- Improves stability when dragging clip ranges to Keyword Collections.
Bookmark the permalink
NEW & Updated!
Edit smarter with Larry’s latest training, all available in our store.
Access over 1,900 on-demand video editing courses. Become a member of our Video Training Library today! JOIN NOW
Subscribe to Larry's FREE weekly newsletter and save 10%
on your first purchase.